Adaptalift Group is the largest Australian owned and operated forklift company in the nation, providing a complete range of services and equipment to an impressive amount of industries.
With a national fleet size of over 10,500 units, 23 branches and service centres nationwide and 150 different models plus thousands of configurations, it’s time to take hold of the opportunity to grow with this established company.
With sales and service centres Australia wide, in all metropolitan and major regional areas, and a commitment to expand this network nationally, Adaptalift Group guarantee industry leading response and efficient service.
We are seeking to appoint a Regional Manager to lead our Tasmanian operation located in Spreyton, Devonport. You will be responsible for a small and dedicated team of 10 that services many of Tasmania’s largest businesses.
The Tasmanian Regional Manager will develop and maintain relationships with key accounts within the State. In addition, will be accountable for achieving service targets, parts targets and assigned strategic objectives whilst supporting all branch and regional activities in line with the national strategy.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, we require an experienced leader who can fill and perform a range of duties including:
- Proactively drive new business development and maintain existing customer relationships including key account management.
- Managing the day to day operational activity of the branch and state operation to drive profitability and accountability.
- Providing team leadership and manage staff performance.
- Maximise profitability of the branch by ensuring that targets are met and operational cost vs revenue is within budgets.
- Meet all WH&S obligations as necessary, and ensure compliance with relevant acts and legislations.
You are a commercially astute, seasoned manager who leads from the front with a track record of successfully leveraging a small team. With a passion for driving aftermarket sales and chasing new business opportunities in a limited market, your ability to embrace change and proactively engage the business shall be highly regarded.
You will need to possess the following:
- Experience in managing a team within the materials handling, capital equipment or similar industry.
- A mechanical/automotive trade or engineering background would be highly regarded.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to converse on all levels.
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving ability.
- Ability to meet deadlines and forward planning skills.
- Competent computer skills, including experience with MS Office.
If you know this opportunity is for you, please click ‘Apply’ below. For further information about this role please contact Ayme, Recruitment Lead, 03 9549 8062.*** No agencies please***