Brisbane inner suburbs
A very exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a driven Customer Operations Specialist.
In this role you will be managing the customer supply chain and providing support to the sales and service and delivery team. You will manage internal and external customer account relationships, day-to-day monitoring, escalation and provide purchasing and billing services across all or given customer accounts. You will proactively lead all procurement and delivery objectives.
This position will suit an outcome driven individual who has the ability to multitask and is willing to go the extra mile.
The successful candidate:
· SAP experience is must
· Minimum 3 years in (post)sales and billing experience
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
· Manage time effectively and be able to prioritise to meet deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail
· PC Skills including MS Word, Excel (Intermediate or Advanced Level), Access and PowerPoint and Outlook
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Previous experience within an IT / Services business
· Previous experience in a Procurement / sales support or business Operations function
· End to end management of customer order process using tools such as SAP and SharePoint, ensuring all orders adhere to the Company governance model
· Purchasing and sourcing support via vendor online ordering tools and other supporting systems and update as required.
· Update and maintain records throughout the lifecycle of each order (e.g. in Sharepoint Central repository)
· Manage order status and ETA during the fulfilment process. Ensure regular contact with account managers, sales managers and customers to confirm order status, ETA and problem resolution
· Monitor open orders, billing, inventory and other key reports to ensure monthly targets are met.
· Maintain current order backlog for the respective accounts and provide accurate forecast on delivery of goods
· Communicate with the business regularly regarding order status, requirements, jobs and actions.
· Organise and track delivery of equipment
· Investigate and respond to customer queries in relation to order delivery timeframes and logistics
· Provide high level of customer service by prioritising workload effectively based on account importance and manager input
· Coordinate the resolution of issues relating to ordering and invoicing and escalate in a timely manner
· Respond to customer queries in relation to order delivery timeframes and logistics
· Build and maintain vendor relationships to meet customer needs
· Contribute to process improvement, documentation and training. This may involve ownership of small project tasks.
If the above description sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link. Alternatively contact Lisa Farrell in our Brisbane office on 07 3232 2307.