Melbourne’s North Joblink is now live!
Melbourne’s North Joblink is an online intersection of regional jobs, trending industries, the emerging gig-economy & entrepreneurship for Melbourne's northern suburbs.
Representing a population catchment of over 1 million people, the project is a collaboration between Hume City Council, City of Whittlesea, City of Moreland, City of Moreland, City of Banyule and NORTHLink. Melbourne’s North comprises the metropolitan Local Government Areas of Banyule, Darebin, Hume, Moreland, Nillumbik and Whittlesea.
As well as beign a one-stop-shop for the regions jobs, the platform also includes:
- information about regional trending industries and careers.
- a Knowledged Centre for employers & job seekers.
- a site focused the Gig Ecomomy style opportunities in the region (MNOnCall).
- a regional Work Experience site (MNExperience).
- a region focused business events website (MNBusinessEvents).
- a region focused employment & training focused events in the region (MNTrainingEvents).
Head to MNJoblink.com.au to find out more.