Victoria's Big Build launches - thousands jobs across $30B of infrastructure projects
Victoria is currently in a transport construction boom with 29 major road and rail projects being built. This unprecedented number of transport projects is creating thousands of jobs across all types of sectors, from construction and engineering, to human resources and administration.
The Victorian Government has partnered with uWorkin to ensure you can get involved!
Visit Big Build Jobs to access current vacancies. Set a job alert and you will receive updates as new roles are advertised.
Currently there is $30B of infrastructure works under construction across 29 major transport projects, generating 7,000+ jobs. And that’s just the current works, as there is significant planning underway for a number of other projects that are set to transform the way Victorians travel.
The current projects include:
- A second underground railway, the Metro Tunnel
- Victoria’s biggest ever commitment to remove level crossings
- $1.57 billion Regional Rail Revival package
- A second major road connection from the west, the West Gate Tunnel
- Victoria’s biggest road tunnel and project, the North East Link
- Major upgrades to some of our busiest freeways including the M80, CityLink, Tullamarine and Monash
- The Mernda Rail Extension project, bringing trains to growing outer suburbs in Melbourne's north.
You can read more about the uWorkin and Victorian Government partnership at https://jobs.bigbuild.vic.gov.au/about.
As Australia's leading provider of connected job and talent communities for infrastructure, industry and local communities, uWorkin has created you a network of opportunity.