• 1Search for courses by Study Area, Level and Location
  • 2We deliver you all the matched results
  • 3Choose one or more course providers to contact you

Distance from location (kms)

Exact 5 10 25 50 100

Posted since

All 2 Days 1 Week 2 Weeks 1 Month

Sort results by

Relevance Date



2 Day Nanny Plenty (11738)


Any Industry
Source: uWorkin


  • Job Details
2 Day Nanny Plenty (11738)

Melbourne’s Leading Nanny Agency is searching for a dedicated and caring nanny with previous experience as a Nanny, Babysitter or in Childcare for this wonderful family in Plenty (11738)

Days and Hours

Monday: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm

Friday: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm

Children: 3 children aged 16 years , 4 years and 5 months old

Pay Rate: $32 - $34 + Workcover

About the Role

This busy family are looking for a caring and active nanny to care for their bubbly 5-month-old. The family has two older children that will be at school during the day and will not be the primary focus of care. For the successful nanny there may be the opportunity for additional days down the track.
The family would like a nanny who is confident in creating and following routines, dressing and nappy changes, setting age appropriate activities, implementing play-based learning and developmental play.
Lots of fun indoor and outdoor adventures are a must.
Light house duties relating to care of the children: cleaning up after meals, keeping play areas clean and tidy. However, the family have emphasised the main priority is care for their 5-month-old.
Mum will be in and out of the home during the day and this position is a sole care role.
No driving required.

You Must have:

Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Nanny or Babysitter or in Childcare

Valid Working With Children Check

Current First Aid and CPR

Drivers Licence and Own Car

Current Police Check

Three reference relating to your experience working with Children

Full working rights in Australia (no restrictions on hours)

Some roles require a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care or have a higher education qualification