• 1Search for courses by Study Area, Level and Location
  • 2We deliver you all the matched results
  • 3Choose one or more course providers to contact you

Distance from location (kms)

Exact 5 10 25 50 100

Posted since

All 2 Days 1 Week 2 Weeks 1 Month

Sort results by

Relevance Date



Waste Operative Cbd Cleaner

Liverpool City Council - Liverpool, NSW

Trades & Services
Source: uWorkin


Liverpool City Council is looking for a Cleaner to work in within the cleansing unit located at Council’s Operation Centre. This section of Council is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the Liverpool Local Government area in a timely and cost effective manner. This position in particular is responsible to the maintenance of this cleanliness by the removal of waste, recycling, litter and bin servicing.

Responsibilities of this role include:

  • Cleaning works within the following locations; toilets, lunchrooms, offices, car parks and lifts, storage areas, paved areas, balconies, litter disposal and the operation of small plant, hand tools and equipment (including the mini sweepers & gum removal machine)
  • Securing all facilities upon the completion of your works and activation of alarms
  • Safe handling of chemicals and the use of cleaning products.

As a Waste Cleaner you will have experience in general truck driving within residential areas. You will have demonstrated experience working as part of a team and knowledge of Work, Health and Safety (WHS) practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), ethical practice and multi-cultural diversity. Manual handling skills are also required and the successful applicant must have a flexible attitude towards responsibilities and hours of work.

Salary will be dependent upon the relevant skills, experience, and competencies of the successful applicant.

Liverpool City Council is committedto providing a working environment that supports all employees to reach their full potential.

To be eligible to apply for permanent positions at Liverpool City Council, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. For Temporary positions, you need a visa that gives you permission to work in Australia.