Senior Developer - Dynamics 365, Jurisdiction Services (Vpsg6)
Court Services Victoria
• Support the operations of Victorian Courts by implementing and supporting technology solutions
• Fixed term opportunity until 30 June 2022
• Be part of an initiative to develop and deliver new technology services to Courts staff
• VPS Grade 6 fixed term role
As a Senior Developer, you will utilise your in-depth technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 and your experience to design and implement solutions to solve business problems.
This is a senior role which will provide opportunities to work directly with stakeholders and provide guidance on solution governance and design.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Deliver and support technology solutions - primarily on the Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Be a key point of contact for end users requiring technology solutions support
- Provide advice to senior management on complex technical projects and programs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience developing and supporting MS Dynamics and PowerApps solutions
- Experience working in a Government or highly regulated organisation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
How to apply
To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now' button, ensuring you include the following documents in your application:
- a short covering letter
- completed application form (see file attachment)
For further information on the position, please see the attached position description.
Court Services Victoria (CSV) is the employer of staff at all Victorian courts and tribunals, the Judicial College of Victoria, and the Judicial Commission of Victoria. CSV offers a wide range of legal and non-legal career options as well as attractive employee benefits.
CSV is committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: