Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Ellery House (As Per Award)
Alexander Heights, WA
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a productive member of the team while delivering person centered care to the residents across Ellery House. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and be committed to providing high quality nursing services.
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – Ellery House
Permanent Part Time and Full Time positions available
About Castlemaine Health
Castlemaine Health is a proud provider of significant range of local and sub-regional community based services and has a very important role delivering a range of allied health, acute, sub-acute, residential aged care services and a number of outreach services to the community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a productive member of the team while delivering person centered care to the residents across Ellery House. The successful applicant will have a demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team and be committed to providing high quality nursing services. You will require advanced interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. You should be able to demonstrate effective infection control practices and a commitment to quality improvement.
Culture and Benefits
Located a short drive from Bendigo, Ballarat and Melbourne, Castlemaine is a renowned centre for regional arts and host of the biennial Castlemaine State Festival. Combined with a wide range of sporting clubs, unique ironbark forests and historic goldfields, this rural community provides a rich and diverse culture for all to enjoy.
- Free on-site parking is available to all staff and visitors.
- Salary Packaging/Salary Sacrificing
- Fitness Passport is available to all staff members across Castlemaine Health. You and your family can sign up to unlimited access to more than 120 gyms, pools and fitness facilities on your program!
- Our Health and Wellbeing program; including access to a Social Worker, Pastoral Care Office, Prevention of Bullying & Harassment Officers, Physiotherapy services, vaccination programs and other health services as required.
- The Castlemaine Health Social Club brings staff from all areas of the hospital together in friendly and casual environment, with a variety of events and activities held throughout the year
Castlemaine Health values diversity and encourages individuals from all cultures and backgrounds to apply.
Further information is available from Phil Abbott, Nurse Unit Manager on 5471 3652
Applications close Sunday 25th April 2021
Position descriptions are available via the Victorian Government careers website, Careers.Vic.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Police Check, Working with Children's Check and National Disability Insurance Scheme Worker Screening Check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: