- Wholly integrated & controlled supply chain solution
- Quality agricultural produce
Wingara Ag Limited is an ASX listed wholly integrated and controlled supply chain solution for the provision of quality agricultural produce. They have a long history of executing strategic growth initiatives and developing a platform for public market investors to access exposure to high-quality Australian agricultural products and services.
Their two current business units, Austco Polar Cold Storage and JC Tanloden can both trace their history back to the 1980’s and have been building their reputation for both value-add and logistic services in red meat exports and producing high quality hay for export.
About the role
Reporting to the Board (through the Chair), the CEO is responsible for leading the organisation through the next phase growth as a publicly listed company with responsibility for the overall leadership, direction and coordination of all activities of Wingara Ag and its subsidiaries.
This includes achieving the strategic direction, growth aspirations and goals of the organisation as approved by the Board through the development of business plans, operational requirements, organisational structure, staffing and budgets that support these strategies. The CEO will also act as the external spokesperson, including managing effective relationships with key stakeholders.
Skills and experience
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the following skills and attributes:
- At least 10 plus years’ experience at the CEO/Group GM level in an agricultural commodity, grain trading or rural facing environment with a strong commitment to Safety, Quality, Health & Environment.
- Proven track record of strong leadership and developing high performing teams.
- Well-developed strategic thinking and problem-solving ability to execute in a complex environment.
- Strong commercial experience in leading a rapidly growing business whilst also ensuring financial and governance parameters are met.
- Ideally have experience in managing the governance requirements of an ASX listed or similarly complex business (although previous ASX experience is not mandatory).
- An understanding of high-volume manufacturing, ideally with exposure to export markets.
- Tertiary qualifications in Agribusiness/Business, Commerce or Supply Chain/Logistics with post graduate qualifications and GAICD highly regarded.
- High levels of drive and energy with a motivating and inspiring style.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: