Financial Reporting Manager
ROBERT WALTERS AUSTRALIA
Responsible for the delivery of key inputs into corporate level financial reporting including monthly performance reports, credit metrics compliance reports, statutory reports, tax reporting and other finance compliance reports.
- Manage the efficient and timely delivery of inputs to reporting as follows:
- Ensure general accounting activities including journal processing, revenue and cost adjustments and allocations and review of accrual journals are undertaken on an accurate and timely basis.
- Manage the month-end close activities and system processing to effectively meet relevant deadlines for reporting.
- Manage the revenue accounting and reporting processes to ensure timely and accurate revenue reporting and analysis.
- Ensure control accounts including balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a timely and accurate basis, and the integrity of the financial information in the system is maintained.
- Ensure financial reports are developed and generated as required to meet business needs on a timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure standard tax reporting and analysis is in place to enable more efficient tax management processes.
- Ensure the integrity of accounts is maintained in the financial and reporting systems.
- Provide shared services thought leadership and insights to Finance and lead continuous improvements in finance operational and transactional processes.
- Provide inputs into the Business plan and budgeting process as required.
- Significant experience and proven capacity in financial and management accounting for a large corporation or utility.
- Experienced in managing reporting processes.
- Good understanding of the regulatory and accounting framework and business environment.
- Excellent financial systems experience including TM1 exposure.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Sarah Dow on 02 8289 3129 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD140,000 - AUD150,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: