Head Of Financial Crime Solutions - Apac
Head of Financial Crime Solutions - APAC
It's is an exciting time to join the sales team at Feedzai! We continue to execute and build momentum as we build our customer base across the world’s top banks, acquirers, processors and merchants. We take pride in working as a team, delivering exceptional results and are passionate about building the next great technology company.
Join Feedzai as a Fraud and Anti Money Laundering Subject Matter Expert and consultancy expert. In this role, you will work closely with the Sales, Product and Marketing organizations. The Head of Financial Crime will work closely with the sales organization on the most strategic AML and Fraud sales opportunities and accounts. Also, the Head of Financial Crime will align with the Marketing team to validate messaging for banks and payments companies. You will be work closely with Marketing to give input on the development of content, blog posts and overall messaging to ensure it is in alignment with current industry trends. At the same time, as the Head of Financial Crime you will work with the Product team to ensure our product strategy reflects current and future market needs based on feedback from our client base and your industry network.Responsibilities
- Leverage professional network to introduce Feedzai to potential new customers and engage with clients at industry events.
- Sales support for strategic deals in RFI / RFP responses, and preparing workshops with sales.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leadership to validate GTM approach and messaging
- Provide strategic guidance to assist with partnership and alliances decisions.
- Provide regular feedback sessions with product SME team to ensure ‘front line’ picture is being delivered to product from expert to expert.
- 5+ years experience in Financial Services at banks and/or payments companies across multiple continents
- Expertise in Fraud, Anti Money Laundering, Compliance and Banking
- Experience as a Money Laundering Reporting Officer in a financial institution
- Have an extensive network in the compliance industry globally
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.Application Form Didn’t find what you
were looking for?
Join our Talent Community.
We'd love to hear from you!
You can also reach us on social media or check
our Feedzai Tech blog.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: