Head Of Marketing
Note! This job has been aggregated through external sources, the Apply link will take you to the company's website.Head of Marketing Job in Australia
Blys , Australia
Great opportunity for a dynamic Head of Marketing to join a fast-paced and rapidly growing startup creating the future of wellness in Australia and beyond.
- One of Australia’s fastest growing and most exciting startups
- Mission-led company with tens of thousands of customers
- Be part of a world-class team building a global wellness brand
Full-time / Sydney / Starting ASAPAbout us
Imagine a world where you could get the best services and products in wellness delivered to you with the tap of a button. That’s what we’re building at Blys.
We are on a mission to improve the quality of life and overall happiness for people around the world by providing easy access to wellness amp; self-care. We bring the best practitioners to tens of thousands of customers, by seamlessly connecting them to qualified amp; independent professionals in wellness, fitness and beauty.
This also means empowering practitioners to create flexible, safe and reliable income opportunities for themselves who earn millions of dollars every year through our platform.
With over 15,000 5-star ratings and a community of 100,000 customers, Blys is the #1 on-demand booking platform for wellness services in Australia and New Zealand.
We've achieved amazing things and had incredible growth to date, but we're only starting. We are now searching for an outstanding Head of Marketing to help us take Blys to the next level as we continue to build out the platform and expand.
With alumni from Freelancer, Canva, Booking.com and The Iconic, you’ll be surrounded by a driven and experienced team of product, marketing and engineering talent, and help execute an ambitious roadmap and growth targets.
We're young, rapidly growing with a great culture and opportunity to grow.About the role
- Build an effective marketing strategy to scale performance across a mix of digital marketing channels including paid social, paid search, organic, email, influencers and affiliates.
- Design and execute integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns to increase awareness, engagement, conversion, retention and lifetime value of Blys customers.
- Develop and drive marketing strategies and brand narratives across internal, owned and earned channels; creating consistent and cohesive messaging.
- Own the brand strategy with effective go-to-market campaigns and ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all marketing efforts.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget to achieve targeted growth metrics, and report progress at a board level.
- Partner effectively with internal teams (cross-functionally as a partner to Senior Management, Growth Marketing, Product, CX, and the Creative teams), as well as external agencies, freelancers and other partners to drive ongoing growth and engagement within our primary target audiences, use cases and occasions.
- Build, lead and grow a tight-nit and driven marketing team.
- You have led marketing strategies of a D2C brand.
- You have been directly responsible for sustained high-growth outcomes in a marketing lead position at a tech / ecommerce startup, preferably in the wellness space.
- You have successfully built a high performing marketing team from ground-up.
- You have grown brand awareness and affinity through successful earned or ATL (Above-the-line or Out-of-home) campaigns, eg PR, radio ads, TV ads, street furniture, bus ads and partnerships.
- You have built a successful brand from ground up or an early-stage, with a strong positioning strategy.
- You have some agency experience but you delivered your best work to date on the client-side.
- You love to immerse yourself in data, research and consumer insights to identify and drive commercial opportunities across product, brand and marketing.
- You are a big ideas person first and foremost, but you are also action-oriented, result-oriented and are willing to roll up your sleeves to get your hands dirty.
- You have strong judgement, forming a clear strategy based on relevant insights.
- You’re accountable, having shown accountability on goals and targets you’ve owned in the past.
- You have managed successful campaigns including planning, testing, creative development and ongoing optimization across social media and experiential.
- You have a test-and-learn mindset, seeking improvements through rapid, continuous iterations.
- Last but never the least, you are passionate about wellness and technology. You want to make a difference and a positive impact in the lives of millions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience spanning across both brand-building and direct response.
- Fluency across the entire marketing mix - digital (paid and organic), brand marketing, content marketing, lifecycle marketing, social media, partnerships and influencer marketing.
- Experience in leading amp; inspiring teams - directly managing in-house staff, agencies and projects including creative and production resources.
- Comfortable in an experimental and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly competent in organisation, project management, planning and problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a positive outlook, a ‘can do’ attitude and focused on quality work.
- Prepared to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and jump in and do what needs to be done - this is a hands-on role.
- Experience with our marketing stack is a plus - Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, SEMrush, Canva and AutoPilot.
- Fast-growing and exciting start-up with excellent growth opportunities
- Mission-led company - we want to change the world!
- World-class team - be part of a young and dynamic team of A+ players
- Rewarding work - interesting amp; challenging problems to solve
- Fun amp; open culture - we love having fun, learning new things and helping each other excel
- Positive company outlook - well-funded, profitable and growing fast
- Significant influence on company direction and performance - working closely with an experienced founding team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fully flexible location (remote first) with access to our office in Bondi Junction for meetings, team catch-ups or if you simply need a change of scenery
- Balanced and flexible work hours
- Fun team events including annual company trips
- A chance to make a real IMPACT on 100,000+ actual customers - your work will change lives!
If this gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
Apply now with your resume and cover letter. (No recruiters at this stage please)
Our hiring process is:Review of your applicationTask challenge (sent over email, ~2 hours)Interview (via Zoom, ~1 hour)OfferFormalise with a permanent full-time contract and welcome you to Blys! Information Technology and Services - Sydney, Australia Follow us on social media for Jobs in Australia
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: