Chief Operating Officer
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Identifies, develops and executes operational strategies that align with corporate priorities and mission to achieve business objectives.
- Interacts with Lenders, key vendors and outsource providers, and Regulators on critical matters related to operations, Master Policy coverage, loss mitigation and technology.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal processes. Ensures timely, accurate and complete reporting on operating efficiencies and conditions and recommends plans, policies and/or structural changes to facilitate the achievement of annual corporate goals as set out in the Business Plan.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the Senior Management team to develop, implement and improve plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate company objectives.
- Motivates and leads a high performance team; attracts recruits and retains required members of the team not currently in place; provides mentoring to develop future leaders within the Company.
- Keeps abreast of industry/market trends and new developments in mortgage lending through networking, board and industry membership group participation and community involvement.
- Deputize for the CEO, as required.
- Extensive knowledge of banking, mortgage lending and lenders mortgage insurance (“LMI”) industry.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic decision making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across organizational structures to accomplish long term, strategic results.
- Proven experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and teams.
- Proven leadership and management skills
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: