Head Of Marketing
Marketing Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Full time
HotDoc is a Melbourne based company, which was founded in 2012. We started out as a humble Online Bookings company, but we’ve since evolved into a Patient Engagement platform, which helps 5m+ patients and 18,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.What’s in it for you
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing who is a good person and genuinely cares about the patient experience.
You will be at the forefront of our small but growing marketing department across Content, Community, Events, Growth and Product Marketing.
Your job will not be easy. You will be tasked with leveraging the 18,000+ GPs on our platform to become a market leader in adjacent healthcare markets, thereby helping us advance our mission which is to enable the best possible healthcare experience for everyone in Australia.
The work you do will be pivotal to HotDoc being used by millions of Australians to easily access the care they need and manage their health with greater confidence.What will you be doing?
- Lead and scale an exceptional team of marketers with specialisations across Content, Growth, Product and Community & Events
- Drive ‘Patient Experience’ as an important movement in Australian healthcare and make HotDoc a household name as we transition to a consumer-facing brand
- Develop and execute a strategy that leverages our 18,000 GP customers and 5m+ patient users to successfully attain market leadership in new markets such as Dental, Specialists and Allied Health
- Work closely with the Sales, CX and Product teams to drive adoption of our platform and as a consequence, improve the patient experience and COVID vaccination uptake for millions of Australians
- Be an ambassador of our company values
- You are a good person who genuinely cares about the patient experience
- You have a good sense of humour. Bonus points for self-deprecating
- You have at least 5 years leading and scaling a team of exceptional marketers at both ends of the funnel. You love creatives and growth marketers and they love you
- You have powered a high growth tech company with a high number of leads
- You have successfully built at least one powerful brand from scratch
- You’ve worked closely with C-levels
- You know SaaS inside and out
- Demonstrated healthcare experience is a bonus
HotDoc puts its money where its mouth is and has created a free in-house health and wellbeing program.
This is all accessible as part of our Troop program where every team member gets the know-how and support to set meaningful physical and mental wellbeing goals, and the resources to stay engaged and on track.
Troop makes health and wellbeing accessible by providing gym and fitness subsidies, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice.
To support mental wellbeing we have a mindfulness & meditation program subsidy, our own in-house ‘Present’ sessions to explore ideas that enhance emotional intelligence and access to a dedicated clinical psychologist through our Employee Assistance Program.
Now that COVID has settled down, we work a mix of at home and at our Melbourne CBD office. You’ll be invited to many events including (but not limited to) Bob Ross inspired painting sessions, sourdough masterclasses, book clubs and wine tastings. You can also expect:
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea and a serious coffee machine. We also have some particularly talented bakers here!
- Your calendar is pretty full here - end-of-year parties, golf and table tennis, competitions, BBQs and a yearly Talent Show. Friday nights here are also pretty great
- A CBD location, that makes commuting a breeze with new bike lockup and lockers, and a stroll to Southern Cross Station or Flinders Street Station
- We have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne.
We celebrate diversity, and welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds.
If you think you have the skills required, please submit a cover letter and an up to date CV.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: