Aged Care Registered Nurse
JULIE WARNER HEALTH
A community orientated 110 bed Aged Care facility
provides excellent quality care and lifestyle services in a safe and comfortable environment, enabling residents the best quality of life. Their aim is to provide ‘Personal Centered’ quality care in a pleasant surrounding and a cheerful and compassionate environment in which Residents will be treated as individuals, independence will be encouraged and the quality of their lives will be enhanced by caring for their physical, emotional, spiritual, sexual and social needs.
As an experienced RN you will enjoy working with staff within this organisation as you will feel encouraged to strive for excellence in giving care, as well as feel supported with continuous training and improvement. The facility is of small size, providing predominantly 'high care' for its residents. If you would like to be part of a team where you feel truly valued, then this is the role for you!
- Providing advanced clinical skills and assessment/intervention and consultation.
- Participate and demonstrate leadership in the effective day to day support of Homemakers they apply to all residents.
- Embrace family and friends of residents welcoming them to the home and provide updates on their loved ones.
- Wound assessment and management.
- Support the team with follow up when there are concerns about a resident by liaising doctors and other allied health specialists as required.
- Organise appointments and liaise with clinical team to meet a resident’s clinical needs.
- To continually strive to improve your own personal development in a manner that will enable you to continue to be a key staff member of our Clinical Team.
- An opportunity to be trained in a CNM/NUM role as a leave fill in / relief with the possibility to step up to an NUM/CNM role in the near future.
- Salary Sacrifice options available.
- A Higher duty allowance for person stepping up to do CNM/NUM relief duties.
- Current AHPRA registration
- A commitment to the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia, Competencies and Codes of Ethics/Professional conduct.
- To be considered for this position, you must have empathy towards the aged and frail, be self-motivated and hold a National Criminal History Check (also known as a police check) less than 6 months old.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Qualifications or relevant experience in aged care desirable
- A commitment to excellence in caring for residents with a diagnosis of Dementia.
- Experience in caring for residents with a diagnosis of Dementia.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in management or leadership in an aged care environment.
If you feel this might be the right role for you, get in contact with your current resume firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: