Wind Farm Site Installation Manager
My client are one of the world's leading developers and constructors of large scale wind farms. With a fully integrated approach which incorporates development, construction and operations of assets they offer a uniquely diverse and rewarding career opportunity.
About the role
My client is seeking for an experienced Wind Turbine Installation Site Manager to successfully lead a high performing team to install turbines on a major wind farm project. This is a 12 month contract position with a good possibility of extension due to an exciting pipeline of projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed safety objectives and behaviours
- Provide technical expertise, supervision, coordination and reporting across the wind turbine logistics, erection and assembly activities
- Coordinate and manage the overall transport, erection and assembly of wind turbines
- Manage and implement the project quality control requirements across transportation, erection and assembly
- Manage and optimize schedule and budget specific to the transport, erection and assembly of wind turbines
- Pro-actively manage the problems / issues and identify improvement opportunities across the wind turbine transport, erection and assembly
- To assist the Construction Manager with overall contractor coordination, planning and management
- Provide technical advice and support to employees and contractors regarding transportation, assembly and erection activities
- Maintain operational responsibility for the site during construction
- Thorough knowledge of turbine transportation, erection and assembly procedures
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience across turbine transportation, erection and assembly
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Leader in managing project health and safety
- Strengths will include excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, analysis and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability to work well with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must interact well in a team environment and demonstrate interpersonal relations by displaying a positive leadership attitude, with a strong problem solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are interested and believe you have the required experience, please apply now with your updated CV and cover letter to Tom Hamilton or call +61 28079 0981 for a confidential discussion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: