Media And Communications Coordinator (as Per Award)
Bairnsdale Regional Health Service
East Point, NT
An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced communications professional to join the team at BRHS to provide expertise in all aspects of media and communication activities.
Part Time or Full Time negotiable
An exciting vacancy has arisen for an experienced communications professional to join the team at BRHS to provide expertise in all aspects of media and communication activities. This position will provide the incumbent with a dynamic, diverse and rewarding work environment.
Working closely with the CEO Office the position is responsible for drafting and organising the distribution of media releases – both print and electronic formats; managing the content of the internal and external BRHS websites and social media platforms; coordination and organisation of BRHS wayfinding, marketing and consumer information; developing BRHS communication strategies to ensure a contemporary and accessible model; as well as coordinate the production of key organisational documents including the Annual Report, Strategic Plan, Corporate Style Guide and Quality of Care Report.
We are seeking a talented individual with:
- A relevant qualification in Communications or Marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent written skills with a background writing for a range of different mediums, including social media posts, web copy, press materials, and brochures in a timely manner.
- Well-developed skills in social media platforms and a demonstrated understanding of digital communication platforms.
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills with experience developing and fostering relationships with community and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and complete tasks in a timely manner with a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and possess a high degree of initiative.
- A working knowledge of In-design, Photoshop and other contemporary software programs and experience and knowledge of social media in a professional environment.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Health and Wellbeing program including gym membership at corporate rates
- Reward and Recognition program
- Easy car parking
- Staff dining room
For more information on the position, please contact: Bernadette Brown, Director People and Culture on 03 5150 3496
Applications by close of business: Sunday 20 January 2019
Further position details are available in the attached position description.
Applications are to include a covering letter, resume (including two professional referees) and response to the key selection criteria as listed in the position description. Applications are to be submitted by selecting the "Apply Now" button below.
A satisfactory National Police Check (no older than 12 months) and Health Declaration must be provided prior to commencement at BRHS.
For more information on Bairnsdale Regional Health Service please visit www.brhs.com.au
For information on East Gippsland visit www.visiteastgippsland.com.au.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: