Allity Aged Care
Allity are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families, and employees. This is your chance to contribute to, and shape, an organisation that has a very simple, yet powerful mission – “making every day the best it can be”.
Ridgehaven Aged Care seeks a Registered Nurse to join their team on a permanent part time basis. Afternoon and night shift options are available.
We are looking for someone with a passion to genuinely care for residents and who is proactive in the management of resident care. You will be committed to quality assurance and continuous improvement and demonstrate a high work ethic, while ensuring compliance to organisation guidelines/policies, department regulations and OH&S legislation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- current registration as a nurse with AHPRA
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in aged care
- excellent leadership and communication skills
- ability to work autonomously and lead a team of care staff
- computer literate
- understanding of ACFI requirements
You will be required to work afternoon and night shifts.
- Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: