Enrolled Nurse Home Care
Southern Cross Care WA
Southern Plus is a part of Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc., a not-for-profit organisation who has been providing quality care, health and lifestyle services for over 50 years. Southern Plus specialises in providing in-home health and wellness services in Western Australia, offering clients all the help they need to continue living life to the fullest in the place they love the most... home!
Here at Southern Cross Care, our employees embody our company's Mission, Values and Vision to provide the utmost care to our clients. In return, we are dedicated to our employees' well-being and careers, offering an array of learning and development opportunities and a wide range of employee benefits including:
· Competitive rates
· Generous salary packaging
· Opportunities for career progression
About the role:
Southern Plus is looking for an experienced, reliable and compassionate Enrolled Nurse to join our Home Care Services Team in the Perth metropolitan area on a permanent part-time basis.
The key functions of this role will involve providing skilled and professional care to our older clients living in their own homes. You will be required to work collaboratively with your clients and internal stakeholders to assess, implement and evaluate care plans with the support of a friendly and committed team.
The ideal candidate will be available to work on a 4-day flexible roster and should be available to work up to full-time hours when required.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
· Previous experience in Aged Care or Home Care services
· Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload effectively
· Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
· Demonstrated skills in the use of common computer applications (desirable)
· Experience in wound management, catheter care and complex care (desirable)
· Be part of an organisation that is committed to enhancing the quality of life of our clients through excellent customer service and care.
To express your interest in this exciting opportunity, please submit an application including your current resume and a covering letter outlining your experience and availability.
The successful applicant will need to comply with criminal history checks as per the Aged Care Act 1997 and will need to produce a satisfactory National Police Clearance and complete a statutory declaration prior to commencement.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
SCC (WA) recognises and celebrates that the Australian community is comprised of people who bring to it a wide range of cultural traditions, languages, religious beliefs and values and SCC (WA) is committed to ensuring that its organisational values, policies, procedures and practices are inclusive and reflect this respect for and appreciation of cultural diversity.
SCC (WA) values the contribution people make in the delivery of services we provide to the community. We believe that the effective utilisation of all our people is the key difference between Southern Cross Care WA and other organisations in ensuring our continued success. We support the aims of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: