Anaesthetic Technician / Registered Nurse - Theatre
St John of God Health Care
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is a leading health care provider, with private and public hospitals, home nursing and Social Outreach services throughout Australia.
With over 120 years' experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Mt Lawley Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetic Technician or Anaesthetic Registered Nurse to join the Perioperative Services Team.
You will be working alongside highly skilled nursing caregivers, to provide excellent patient care in a wide range of specialties and case mixes. At least three (3) years previous perioperative anaesthetics experience is essential for further consideration.
This position will be offered on a permanent part time basis (hours to be negotiated with the successful applicant). Applicants must have the flexibility to cover a variety of morning and afternoon shifts, including On-Call shifts (Monday-Friday).
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Certificate IV and/or Diploma Qualification in Anaesthetic Technology; and/or AHPRA Registration.
- Well-developed clinical experience in Operating Suite.
- High level understanding and commitment to patient care.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills, and an ability to function as a team player.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated ability to practice empathy in providing quality care.
- Demonstrated good work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity and commitment to professional practice.
- Salary Packaging
- Flexible Work Options
- Professional Development
* All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description)
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: