The Analytics team acts as the voice of the customer and an Insights Hub for informing customer and market strategies within the business.
We currently have an opportunity for an Analytics Manager to join the Analytics team. Sitting within the Decision Support team within Customer Solutions & Insights, the role of the Analytics Manager is to provide detailed analysis and insight into customer behaviour through data analysis and reporting. This role will specifically be supporting remediation activity across the Licence to Operate and Financial Wellbeing Tribe.
With a strong blend of technical and business skills, this role requires a firm understanding of data mining, data analytics, relational database structures, SAS/SQL programming, data visualisation, reporting and the ability to convert analytical findings into meaningful and actionable insights for a variety of audiences. Good stakeholder management skills will be crucial.
The role reports to the Executive Manager, Decision Support.
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant quantitative discipline
- 2+ years in a commercial analytics environment
- Demonstrable experience specifically in customer analytics highly regarded
- Expert in data extraction, manipulation and visualisation
- Ability to handle large and complex data sets using different applications as appropriate
- Exposure to Agile is preferred but not essential
- Expert in SAS, SQL and Tableau or comparable product suites
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: